Total Pageviews

Monday 1 October 2012

31 days in 2012

No way can I take any credit for this title, I read about this on The Bookworm's blog, so went to her source,

http://www.thenester.com/2012/06/31-days-in-2012.html/comment-page-3#comment-293153 which is the blog of The Nester.

Confused? Don't worry, so was I, but basically one blogs every day in October about a chosen topic. Some of the topics chosen are amazing, I suspect one would spend all of one's October reading them all.

I have decided to just post daily about my knitting progress, especially as I was making good progress with the socks but having joined the sock flap back up, picked up the stitches from the sides, then asked to knit 10 more stitches, I am confused as it will mean I think I will have too many stitches.

Any way, here is a picture of the socks so far .....



There is a deadline for finishing these, I would like to wear them when I go walking the weekend after next.

Of course, all may be well, but I shall leave my laptop, go and iron, then return to the knitting. These are the third pair I have made, perhaps I shouldn't have knitted and watched Downton Abbey at the same time.


to be continued tomorrow. Day 2/31.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Blogging every day is quite a commitment. Remembering how my 30 day music challenge took me 9 months to finish, I probably shouldn't get involved in this.

    Walking in socks that you knitted yourself sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of those socks! I hope the number of stitches is working out ok.

    ReplyDelete